How to Apply
Step 1: Creation of Online Account
Step 2: Application Fee & Bank Details
During the filling of Online Application Form, an Online Fee Challan will be generated by the system in pdf. Please get a print of it and submit in any National Bank of Pakistan OR Bank of Khyber Branch. Upload the soft copy of submitted Bank Challan on Online Portal and then submit the Application.
- BS/Diploma/Certificate/BS 5th Semester: Rs. 1000/-
- M.S/M.Phil./M.Sc (Hons): Rs. 1000/-
- Ph.D.: Rs. 1500/-
Step 3: After the Submission of Online Application
- After Submission of Online Form, Candidates are advised to get print of Online Submitted form (automatically generated by the student portal).
- If you don’t have result of FA/FSc or equivalent degree at the time of application submission, keep the space blank under FA/FSc column. Fill rest of the application and submit the application before given deadline. Once you get the result, upload your marks and scan copy of your FA/FSc DMC on university portal you created at the time of submission of application form (Please safely keep your login credential of portal for re-login).
- Please DO NOT send the Application Form and other documents to University by Post or by Hand.
- BS students are advised to visit the University website to see the Merit List as per given Admission Schedule.
- Students in the merit list will have to print the Semester Fee challan from the website/portal and submit it in any Bank of Khyber branch within the date mentioned on the Semester Fee Challan. If a student failed to submit the challan within given dates, 2nd merit list will be displayed on university website.
- After expiry of the deadline of any of the merit list i.e 1st, 2nd and subsequent, the opportunity will be considered null and void and student cannot claim his secured position in the merit list after the deadline of his concerned list.
- BS Candidates must bring and submit the following document to Head of the department (admission committee) during the orientation week:
- Printed Admission Application Form
- Original paid Fee Challan of admission processing fee (Rs: 1000/-)
- Original paid Fee Challan of Semester fee
- Four passport size photographs and
- Two sets of following attested academic documents
- SSC Certificate & DMC
- F.A/F.Sc Certificate & DMC’s
- F.A/ F.Sc Part-1
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate from the Head of institution last attended
- CNIC/Form-B (Personal/ Parent/ Guardian)
- Two Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Equivalence Certificate from IBCC, where applicable
- Original Migration Certificate (within two weeks after admission)
- Undertaking (as per specimen provided by the University on Rs. 50 or above stamp paper dully attested by Notary Public)
- Candidates applying against quota seats must attach relevant certificates, showing eligibility of the candidate against the quota for which he/she is applying.
- All Ph.D. candidates are advised to appear in Entry Test to be conducted in the campus on Scheduled Date & Time following the COVID-19 SOPs.
- All Ph.D. candidates who qualified the Entry Test must submit their printed Application Form along with original paid Entry Test Fee Challan, 4 Photographs, Statement of Purpose, research proposal, NOC in their respective department at the time of interview and leave (Two years for Ph.D) before Mid Term Examination if they are serving in any Government or private Organization.