Salient Features of Admission Policy for Under-Graduate Degree Programs
The admission at University of Haripur will be offered equally to all those who qualify the strict merit-based criteria irrespective of their regional, social, cultural, racial, religious, gender or ethnic considerations. The selection criteria will vary from discipline to discipline based on the relevancy focusing on the following general criteria:
- Academic ability and potential
- Motivation, dedication and suitability for the chosen/opted study program
The University will ensure to provide academic, personal and, where appropriate, financial support to the admitted students for successful completion of their study.
Announcement of admissions
|Last date for submission of Application Form:
|Display of 1st Merit List:
|Fee Submission (1st Merit List):
||17-22 August 2018
|Display of 2nd Merit List:
|Fee Submission (2nd Merit List):
||27 Aug to 04 Sep 2018
|Commencement of Classes:
The University reserves the right to drop any program / course, if number of candidates is less than the sufficient number to conduct the program/course.
Note: STUDENTS AWAITING THEIR RESULTS CAN ALSO APPLY. HOWEVER, THEY HAVE TO SUBMIT THEIR RESULTS BEFORE THE FINALIZATION OF ADMISSIONS.
ONLINE ADMISSION APPLICATION
- Click link “Online Admissions”
- If you are new user “create account” for online application.
- Select nationality, enter your valid CNIC number or passport in case of foreign candidate.
- Enter you valid un-ported (Network not changed) mobile number.
- Candidate will receive Login Pin / Password on provided mobile number.
General Conditions for Admission
- Login through username (CNIC /Passport#) and login pin
- Candidate may fill online admission application form and follow instructions mentioned and take print of online filled form.
- Candidate may deposit online Rs. 800/- Title of Account “Fee Collection Account UOH”, Account No.3138344458, NBP UOH Branch (Branch Code 2239) or prepare bank draft of Rs: 800 in favor of Treasurer University of Haripur.
- Candidate must send printed application form along with required documents and bank draft / online deposit slip. Application must reach Provost Office – University of Haripur on or before last date of application submission i.e. 13 August 2018.
- After receipt of documents and verification Provost Office will issue Exam Admit Card.
- Candidate will be informed about test details through SMS
- Apply online or submit application by hand for the Entry/Admission Test or as per prescribe procedure/as determined by the University
- Pay the required processing fee (non-refundable/non-adjustable) along with admission form
- Submit all the required documents mentioned on the prescribed form
- Obtain Entry Test (Admission Test) card
- Provide equivalency certificate in case of holding certificate/degree issued by a non-Pakistani board/University.
- Qualify the Entry/Admission Test
- Meet the minimum eligibility requirements for the opted degree program/discipline
- Provide an affidavit (as per specimen on Rs.50 stamp paper dully attested by Notary Public) ensuring no intention to participate in political activities including assurance about abstaining from any criminal act (as per law put into operation by the government).
- Follow/observe the University of Haripur disciplinary rules & regulations.
Candidates will be offered provisional admission subject to the fulfillment of fundamental perquisites for the program as well as qualifying the Admission Test followed by an Interview.
University of Haripur reserves the right not to entertain
- The applications which are incomplete or missing the required documents
- Have not submitted the application within the stipulated deadline,
- Have not submitted the documents in hard-form
- Have not followed the prescribed procedure.
Eligibility for admission to Bachelor’s Programme shall be F.A/F.Sc, or an equivalent certificate/diploma from any recognized institution, with at least ‘a second division (45.00% in annual system)’ or ‘its equivalent grade based on minimum 50% marks for other than annual system, as per semester rules.
The following shall not be eligible for admission:
- Those who have been expelled once from the University of Haripur.
- Dropped twice from the role of University of Haripur.
- Holding bad character certificate issued by institute previously attended
Mr. Muhammad Fawad,
Ph: 0995-615391, 0995-615225