Department of Horticulture
The main objectives of the department are:
- Develop Horticulture discipline on modern and innovative lines for teaching and research for the graduate and post-graduate students.
- Providing quality education by fulfilling national standards in the field of Horticulture.
- Develop the research capabilities in the student to address the problems and contemporary issues related to the field.
- Professional training of students to provide intellectual leadership and qualified human resource to the industry.
- Impart basic and applied high quality knowledge and skills in the field of Horticulture applying highly advanced analytical techniques.
- Serve society by extension activities, including training programs for local community, collaborations with industry, business and research organizations.