Strategic Priority Area One: Awareness and Communication for UoH (Brand Imaging)
UoH awareness and communication is a process of developing local community, corporate sector organizations, development sector governmental organizations and NGOs, alumni association, individuals and philanthropists that are aware of and concerned about University of Haripur, its academic disciplines, research programs, extra-curricular activities and its role in national development to acquire their sustained help, constant support and increased cooperation in terms of money, service and delivery.
This aims to inculcate positive changes in attitudes of diverse target groups, stakeholders and partners towards UoH varied projects, interventions and engagements, thus forging relationships and securing commitments required to advance the institution mission and long term strategic priorities.
UoH awareness and communication will focus on portraying UoH brand image as a top class national higher education institution and shall spotlight on donor-centered relationship to secure private funds that fuel excellence in initiatives by students.
To convey UoH message in clear, effective and unambiguous manner to key target groups, stakeholder and partner organizations, UAO-UoH will carry out following strategic interventions.
Strategic Interventions for Awareness and Communication
- Identify key target groups, stakeholders and partner organizations, their activities, role and priorities
- Develop target specific messages with appropriate programs and detailed delivery and implementation mechanism
- Develop, design and constantly update an attractive, robust and dynamic UoH website to aware, inform and involve target audience in sustained growth of UoH
- Develop, design, publish and disseminate target specific persuasive awareness material (poster, brochures, pamphlets, annual calendars and diaries, UoH prospectus etc) to convey UoH message, programs and intervention in clear manner
- Develop, design, publish and disseminate attractive UoH newsletter on quarterly basis to effectively inform and update key target audience on sustained basis with regards to UoH interventions in the field of education, research and infrastructure development
- Develop, publish and disseminate UoH magazine on annual basis to convey creative potential, achievements and millstones of UoH students, faculty and administrative staff thereby portraying UoH as top class brand amongst its contenders in the region
- Publish articles in daily newspapers highlighting current and future UoH projects, significance, role and position in local, regional and national development thereby increasing quality enrollment
- Organize and conduct talks on local FM radio and television to convey UoH vision, mission and message to major chunk of the target community thereby securing their support and cooperation
- Launch appropriate advocacy campaign on local cable with regards to UoH academic program, admissions and important deadlines
- Establish media cell in UAO to engage local and national journalists in UoH uplift and brand imaging
- Install signboards at prominent locations carrying attractive messages and information with regards to UoH academic, research and facilities thereby creating awareness amongst community at large
- Organize workshops, seminars and conferences for diverse target groups to inform them concerning UoH and acquire their help, support and cooperation on sustained basis
- Celebrate special days/ important events and highlight it in print and electronic media to portray UoH image as valuable brand and inculcate positive changes in attitudes of community at large