HEC Needs Based Scholarship Program 2018-19
BASIC ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Following students are eligible to apply:
- Students admitted in Fall 2018and FAll2017 both.
- Students of Undergraduate and Graduate program (16 Years of education)
- Students of following all disciplines / academic programs.
- Applicants of fall 2018 admission must ensure to have GPA of 2.5 or above in all semesters / degree program. And applicants of fall 2017 admission should have CGPA of 2.5 or above in all previous semesters and ensure to retain the same in current.
- Monthly Household salary from all resources should not be more then PKR 45,000/-.
- Students who have applied for other scholarships are also advised to apply. (the scholarship committee will decide after interview regarding which scholarship is suitable for the applicant according to its need)
- Those who are already availing scholarships under HEC Need Based, PM tuition fee reimbursement, Workers Welfare Board, PEEF, PAF, Benevolent and Group Insurance Fund, Pakistan Bait ul Mal, Fauji Foundation and Fazaia Educational Welfare scheme are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants and those who will be shortlisted later, much ensure to secure and retain GPA / CGPA of 2.5 and above. Those applicants having GPA/CGPA less than 2.5 in fall 2018 semester will not be considered for the award.
- And in case the GPA/CGPA of selected students fall below 2.5 at later stages / semesters, his scholarship will be cancelled.
- Form and instructions can be downloaded from University website and are also available with campus photocopy shop.
- Last date for submission of application forms at office of Financial Aid along with all documents is April 15, 2019.
Click Here to Download HEC Needs Based Scholarship Application Form
Student Financial Aid Office
The University of Haripur