Bait Ul Mal Scholarships / Educational Stipends for 2017-18
It is notified for the information of all students that the last date for submission of Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal scholarships / stipend program has been extended to January 25, 2019.
Details are as follows:
Following students are eligible to apply:
1. All deserving students (poor & needy) currently enrolled at UoH.
2. Students of all degree programs i.e. undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate.
3. Students of all degree program.
4. Students who have not yet submitted fee of the current semester due to financial constraints will be given priority.
Following students are not eligible to apply:
Student’s whose father / mother / guardian is a government employee.
Following attested documents are required to be attached with application form and Halifnama / Undertaking:
1. Copy of CNIC of self and parents / guardian.
2. Copy of student card.
3. Copy of Form ‘B”.
4. Previous copies of academic degrees and result of last semester or year must be enclosed.
5. Copy of semester fee (if paid).
6. The application form should be signed & stamped by respective head of department.
7. Halifnama / undertaking (Download Here
8. Application form (Download Here
For more details / guidance, visit office of Student Financial Aid
The University of Haripur