Welcome to University of Haripur Email Services. Please use the following links for accessing our Email Services.
Office of Student Financial is pleased to announce Karwan e Ilm Scholarships for the needy / poor and talented students enrolled in the University of Haripur. The eligible students are advised to apply as per following details
Eligibility Criteria for Getting Scholarship:
1. Resourceless / needy / poor but talented students facing unfavorable circumstances
2. Secured at least 75% marks in Matriculation/ Intermediate.
3. Pursuing education on open merit in any Government Institutions at.
4. Student currently enrolled in any semester/discipline.
5. Deserving orphan & disable.
1. A brief letter about personal circumstances.
2. Father/guardian's income certificate obtained from the concerned department.
3. Those who are self-employed, an affidavit from their father/guardian stating monthly income from all resources, is required to be submitted.
4. In case of orphan student: death certificate of father.
5. In case of disable student: certificate of disability.
6. NIC copying of father/guardians.
7. NIC/B-Form copy of Applicant.
How to Apply
The students are required to submit Two Sets of above mentioned documents at the Office of Student Financial Aid latest by November 09, 2018.