Welcome to University of Haripur Email Services. Please use the following links for accessing our Email Services.
Deserving / Needy and talented female students as per following criteria are advised to appear for walk-in interview on February 06, 2018 at 10.00am in the office of Student Financial Aid.
1. Only female students of MSc one year of two year program.
2. Female students of MSc MLT, Microbiology, Environmental Sciences and Education department of fall 2016 and fall 2017 admissions both are eligible.
3. Deserving / Needy (unable to support education funds)
4. Talented (at least 60% marks in last degree; preference will be given to students with highest percentage in last degree / semesters)
Documents to be shown to committee:
1. Original student card and CNIC
2. Original DMCs / transcripts of last degree / semester
3. Income proof if any
4. Death certificate (in case of orphan student)
For assistance, please contact
Office of Student Financial Aid
University of Haripur