Diya Pakistan Scholarships 2017-18 for Financially Distressed Students of Bachelors, Masters and MPhil Program
Office of Student Financial Aid is pleased to inform that Diya Pakistan, a professionally managed charitable organization, has announced scholarship awards / educational stipends for the talented and financially distressed students of University of Haripur for the cycle of 2017-18.
Application form needs to be filled/submitted only through online process by visiting www.diyapak.org/ats.php).
Instructions for Applying for New Students (applying for the first time):
- Scholarship is for Graduation & Master program. However, direct MPhil after Graduation are also eligible. (M.Phil after M.A/M.Sc/MS are not eligible)
- Students getting scholarship more than Rs. 25000 per annum are not eligible to apply.
- Students must secured at least 60% marks at all levels.
- Students applying for the first time, fill out the Online Scholarship Application Form by visiting www.diyapak.org/ats.php
- Incomplete forms are not acceptable. Write "N/A" if not applicable but don't leave blank.
- Write exactly about your father occupation and your sibling details.
- Once your application is submitted you will get a "Case Number" please refer it in your emails.
- After submitting online application, you have to provide following scan documents in colour format of size not more than 500KB through email within 30 days, otherwise the Application data will be deleted from system.
List of scanned documents required from New Applicants (First time applying)
- Head of Institute Attestation Form (HOI) 2017-18 (download from http://www.diyapak.org/ats.php or take from Financial Aid office)
- Father, Mother, Guardian’s CNIC (if other than applicant’s parents)
- Matric and Intermediate Certificate.
- Family Registration Certificate form NADRA
- Bachelor’s Degree (If Applicant is in Master Level Program)
- Hifz Certificate (if you are Hafiz Al-Quran, 5% marks will be given additional)
- Disability Certificate (If exists)
- All University Semester / Yearly results certificates where result is declared.
- Fee Receipts or Bank Challan for current year.
- Salary Slip (If guardian is employed)
- Pension document, showing name page and pension amount page. (If guardian is pensioner) Enrollment Certificate of all brothers and sisters who are studying. (Only for those whose father/guardian is non-salaried person) (Downoad from http://www.diyapak.org/ats.php or available at Financial Aid office)
- Electricity Bill
- University Student Card.
- If you studied in Private College at Intermediate Level then provide Fee receipt or Payment Certificate from College about your dues.
Email all scanned documents at firstname.lastname@example.org. Last date to apply is January 31, 2018.
Instructions for Renewal of Scholarships (Students who were awarded Last Year):
- Students applying must pass all subjects of semester / annual exams of University. Otherwise not eligible until pass all subjects.
- Previous students need NOT to fill the online application form again.
Steps wise process for Renewal Students:
- Download New Head of Institute Attestation Form 2017-18 from http://www.diyapak.org/ats.php or available with Financial Aid Office and fill it and signed and stamp from HoD.
- Send scan of following documents through email address: (email@example.com)
- Latest university Semester/ Annual Result Transcript.
- New Head of Institute Attestation Form (HOI) 2016-17
- Last Fee Receipt / Bank Challan.
- Please write following subject in Email,
Subject: RENEWAL REQUEST: NIC________________
- After receiving your email, you will be given a Case Number. If any discrepancy found you will be intimated through web Status, So, check status weekly basis to be informed what is required additional and provide it as soon as possible.
Last date to apply is January 31, 2018.
For details / guidance, Please visit office of Student Financial Aid
University of Haripur