National Internship Program Under Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme Phase II
he Government of Pakistan has announced Phase-II of the National Internship Program for the unemployed youth of all provinces and regions in Government/Semi-Government and private Organizations through Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme Phase under Prime Minister’s Youth Program.
Eligible candidates must apply online by visiting the website www.pmyts.nip.gov.pk latest by November 05, 2017. For terms and conditions of the internship / further details visit: www.youth.pmo.gov.pk, email: email@example.com.
Who can Apply?
- 16 Years HEC recognized degree or equivalent / Diploma of 3 years after Matric / F.Sc.
- 50% or 2.5 CGPA of marks in final degree / diploma will be minimum threshold for selection of interns.
- The age limit is up to 25 years & for AJK, GB, FATA, Southern Punjab (Multan Division, Dera Ghazi Khan Division, Bahawalpur Division) and Balochistan is 30 Years as on 05.11.2017.
- Applicants must be Pakistani National and should not be below the age of 18 years.
- Female candidates are encouraged to Apply.
- Madrassah graduate are also eligible to Apply.
- Disabled applicants have 2% quota.
- For minorities 5% quota is reserved.
Who Can’t Apply?
- Those who have availed any Training Program under any Government Youth Training Program / Scheme.
- Employed in any Government or Private Organization.
- A full-time student of any Public or Private Institution.
How to Apply?
Terms & Conditions of the Internship
- It is a placement, which will automatically terminate after twelve months.
- The selection / placement will be done on merit.
- While applying, if any applicant gives wrong information, he / she will be disqualified for the subject scheme.
Last date to submit online application is November 05, 2017.
For assistance visit Office of Student Financial Aid or Contact 0995-615339 and emal: firstname.lastname@example.org