Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Project Phase III
Scholarships are offered for:
- Students admitted in Spring 2021 and Fall 2021 session in HEC recognized public sector university.
- Students whose monthly income is less than 45,000 per month.
- Students fulfilling criteria of need and provide authentic information required under the Project's policy.
- Admissions secured on merit only. Merit means that the student has fulfilled the admission criteria of the institution in which he/she intends to study.
- Degree programs allowed by the HEC.
- Age limit set by institution's regulations, i.e. the maximum age of the eligibility for the scholarship is the same as the maximum age for applying for admission in undergraduate programs at the HEI.
- Student of 3rd and above semesters are not eligible.
- Availing any other scholarship or continuous grant.
- Enrolled in distant learning programs and affiliated colleges (both public/private).
- Secured admission on self-sustain/ self-support/ self-finance basis, or in evening programs with higher fee structures.
- Two years associate degree programs and the nomenclature of BA/BSc programs are excluded.
- If income of guardian is above Rs. 45,000/- then such student is ineligible.
- Form is online, link is https://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk/
- After submission online in HEC the hard form must be submitted in office of Student Financial Aid, University of Haripur.
- In case if any student applies online and does not submit hard form in Student Financial Aid Office, then such students will not be entertained for interview.
- Students whose guardian has private income or job, may download private income certificate from University of Haripur download / scholarship forms and photocopy it on Rs. 100 stamp paper and must submit it in Scholarship office.
- Last date is 30-11-2021.
How to Apply for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Project Phase III