SOP’S for Conducting In-Class Terminal Examination Spring-2020 (M.Phil/MS/Ph.D)
All Departments’ Examination Officers are hereby notified to properly announce the following instructions before the commencement of exam.
- The students will not be allowed in the exam hall without a mask.
- Before entering the Examination Hall, use of hand sanitizer is compulsory.
- The Capacity of students in the hall will be decreased to half to observe social distancing in true spirit.
- Anyone having symptoms of temperature & cough will be separated from others immediately.
- Increased circulation of outdoor air will be ensured by opening windows/doors and using fans.
- Posters should be pasted at prominent places on the cough and sneeze actions (respiratory etiquettes).
- Surfaces that are frequently touched with hands will be cleaned often. This would include (but not limited to) doors in entrance/existing areas, counters and shelves, desk surfaces, chairs (e.g. armrest), tables, phones, computer keyboards, light switches, copy machines, staplers, scissors.
- Social distancing of 2 meters must be observed outside the exam hall also.