The University of Haripur has signed MoU with The University of Lakki Marwat
The University of Haripur and The University of LaKKI MARWAT has signed MoU dated Feb 13, 2020, at The University of Haripur.
The following persons participated in the ceremony.
- Dr. Shah Masud Khan, Registrar, The University of Haripur
- Mr. Inam Ullah Khan, Registrar, The University of LAKKI MARWAT.
- Mr. Rafique Ahmed Khuhro, Director ORIC, The University of Haripur.
- Dr. Naveed Saif, Direector ORIC, The University of LAKKI MARWAT.
- Mr. Waqas Ali, Focal Person, University-Industry Linkages and Technology Transfer, The University of Haripur
- Mr. Faisal Rehman, Focal Person, Research Operation and Development, The University of Haripur
Areas of Collaborations under MoU
- Jointly organizing Business Plan Competition, Startup Expo at Innovation Summit KP.
- Collaboration for Incubation
- Teaching assistance.
- Technical assistance.
- Training programs and student internships
- Joint research Projects.
- Student exchange programs.
- Faculty/staff exchange programs.
- Student and faculty visits.
- Joint short term / distance learning courses.
- Joint organization of scientific seminars, conferences, symposia and workshops.
- Exchanges of information relevant to cooperation under this agreement.
- Exchange of publications, reports and other academic materials and information.
- On demand technical / consultancy services.