Vision, Mission & Objective
To become a Centre of excellence where students can be motivated to explore and pursue their career ambitions leading to sustainable development to society.
Career Development Center is dedicated to facilitate students in getting link between their academic knowledge & career tracks through career counselling services, self-awareness, career explorations and developing relationship with employers.
Objectives of Career Development Centre:
- Services to assist students seeking career advice and career opportunities.
- Provide strong, integrated systems of support so that students can make informed choices and take advantage of available academic resources.
- Positive career development experience from first day through graduation and beyond.
- Career Development Center research to identify best practices regarding academic advising, co-curricular activities and career counselling across the country and facilitate the students accordingly.
- Help students make informed career decisions and identify occupations that would suit their interests, personalities and skills.
- To guide in building a career development skill set that will help you succeed for a lifetime.
- Learn which skills and experiences increase your employment potential and how to better brand yourself to potential employers.
- Build a professional network that may enhance chances of employment.
- Connect with a broad range of employers to arranging resume collections and on-campus recruiting.
- Connecting with alumni across fields.
- Actively engaging in outreach to employer.