Welcome to University of Haripur Email Services. Please use the following links for accessing our Email Services.
1. What is the purpose of the Anti-Harassment Committee?
The Anti-Harassment Committee is dedicated to preventing, addressing, and combating all forms of harassment within our university community. We aim to create a safe and respectful environment for everyone.
2. How do I report an incident of harassment?
You can report an incident of harassment by using our online reporting form available on this page. Alternatively, you can contact [firstname.lastname@example.org] or [0995-920610] to report an incident or seek assistance. You may also visit the convener office (Dean Physical and Applied Sciences) after getting an appointment.
3. Is my report confidential?
Yes, we understand the importance of confidentiality. All reports are treated with the utmost discretion. Only individuals directly involved in the investigation process will have access to the information.
4. Can I report on behalf of someone else?
Yes, if you have witnessed harassment or believe someone is being harassed, you can report on their behalf. We encourage everyone to speak up against harassment and support each other.
5. What happens after I submit a report?
Once you submit a report, our committee will carefully review the information and initiate an investigation if necessary. You may be contacted for more details, and we will ensure a fair and impartial process throughout.
6. What support services are available to victims of harassment?
We provide support services to victims of harassment, including access to counseling, guidance, and resources to help cope with the situation. Your well-being is our priority.
7. Will I face retaliation for reporting harassment?
No, we are committed to ensuring that individuals who report harassment are protected from retaliation. We have measures in place to address and prevent any form of retaliation.
8. What actions are taken against individuals found guilty of harassment?
Depending on the investigation's outcome, appropriate actions will be taken, which may include disciplinary measures (according to our statutes), counseling, or educational interventions. Our goal is to stop harassment and promote behavioral change.
9. How long does the investigation process usually take?
The duration of an investigation can vary based on the complexity of the case. Our committee strives to conduct thorough investigations while ensuring a timely resolution.
10. Can I remain anonymous when reporting an incident?
While we encourage individuals to provide their contact information for follow-up, you have the option to report anonymously if you prefer. However, anonymous reports might limit our ability to fully investigate the incident.
11. Are there any preventive measures in place to address harassment?
Yes, we work proactively to prevent harassment through awareness campaigns, educational programs, and promoting a culture of respect and inclusivity. We believe in addressing the root causes of harassment.
12. How can I get involved in supporting the Anti-Harassment Committee's efforts?
We welcome your support in creating a harassment-free environment. You can participate in awareness campaigns, share resources, and encourage respectful behavior. Feel free to reach out to us for more information.
13. How can I learn more about the university's harassment policies?
You can find detailed information about the university's harassment policies and procedures on [University's Policy Page]. We encourage everyone to familiarize themselves with these guidelines.